Caregivers and Home Health Aides - mother's hours needed
Chelmsford and Surrounding Areas
Now Hiring Caregivers for Mother's Hours!!
Are you looking for a flexible position helping Seniors in our community? If you have a few hours in your day when you would like to help someone, being a Care Professional might be the perfect fit for you! We are looking for mature adults that want to join our mission to keep Seniors living at home safely!
If you want to be part of our Home Instead team, take the next step in your journey. Our Care Pros provide companionship and assist with light housekeeping, laundry, medication reminders, meal preparation and other various activities of daily living.
Flexible hours available - Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, (Awake) Overnights, Weekends and Live-ins
- Competitive wages
- Flexible part-time day, evening, night, weekend and live-in position
- Paid Caregiver Training at home
- Paid Quarterly Meetings
- Paid Orientation
- $150.00 Employee Referral Bonus
- 24/7 Office Support
- (Free) Notary Services
- (Free) Clear Care Go App – to access schedule/directions/care plans
- Employees are insured and bonded
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance
- Ability to Pass: Criminal Background check, Social Security Check, Nurse Registry, DMV check and Drug Test Screening
- Excellent Communication skills
- 18 years of age or older (to be insured and bonded)
- Ability to lift 20 pounds,
- Provide light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation/errand
- COVID vaccination required
For more information about the positions available: Call our office or visit on our website at: www.homeinstead.com/405
Service areas: Acton, Ashby, Ayer, Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Groton, Littleton, Lowell, Lincoln, Maynard, Pepperell, Shirley, Tewksbury, Townsend, Westford
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.