Join the premier provider of home care in Southwest Florida!
You're already a CAREGiver, you just don't know it yet!
Home Instead is looking for compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. You’ll support seniors in their homes by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care. No medical degree necessary.
We are currently searching for 10 new CAREGivers in Naples, FL!
As a CAREGiver, you'll provide the following in-home services:
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to appointments*
- Support client's with Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
Why Home Instead?
Competitive Wages & Benefits. Earn a living while making a meaningful difference. We offer affordable major medical health insurance, dental, vision, and other healthcare plans.
Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's and other related dementias. Our training is paid and we prepare you for all aspects of the job. We also provide 24/7 live and locally answered on-call line, so there is always someone available to help.
Manage your schedule: Together, we will set a schedule of availability that gets you working in a week.
Work in your community: You will serve seniors right here in the Naples area.
Make new friends: Our CAREGivers typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Home Instead® CAREGivers and our administrative staff, having opportunities to develop professional relationships.
Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your local community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
Click HERE to meet Stanley and see why we love what we do.
Questions? Call Amanda directly at 239-202-2703 to learn more.
Join our family, apply today!
Careers - Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to 239-596-2050
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.