NOW HIRING FULL-TIME CAREGIVERS!!! - Wilmington, NC
One of the challenges of caregiving work is not knowing for sure how much money you can make each month. Our new “guaranteed hours” program makes Home Instead THE employer you can count on!
What’s in it for You?
- Predictable income, job stability, reduced need to work two or more jobs!
What’s in it for Home Instead?
- Employee longevity, scheduling reliability, more client service!
How to Qualify?
- Provide 36 or more hours of consistent, ongoing, usable availability per week approved by administrative staff.
- The 36-40 hours must be spread over at least 5 days.
- Accept all shifts offered within your availability and capacity.
- Be a driver with a car and current license and insurance.
- Remain in good standing per the CAREGiver Handbook and Policy Guide.
- You must be able to work 36-40 hours per week of assigned available clients.
- Companionship and Personal Care to variety of clients in their home (must accept any assignments offered, regardless of client’s gender, care needs, location, pets, smoking preference, etc.)
- MUST be comfortable with pericare
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Light house-keeping/meal prep
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments (company car provided, if needed)
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Mileage will be paid after 30 miles (1 way) at a rate of $0.50/mile)
- Travel time is not paid out. Assignments can be within a 60-mile radius of home office location.
- Medical benefits are available after 60 days of employment.
- Paid vacation will accrue at a rate of 1 day (8 hours) per month. Those hours can be used after 60 days of employment. Paid time off does not roll over annually.
Starting at $13 per hour.
How is this role different than a regular Caregiver Position? You must...
- Be able to go to multiple clients every day.
- Be assigned to clients rather than accept/reject shifts.
- Be available to provide care wide range of hours/ overnights or weekends.
- Be skilled and experienced to care for clients with wide ranging care needs.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.