North Platte and Surrounding area- CAREGiver- Looking for a Career and not just a job?
Benefits of being a Fulltime Professional CAREgiver:
- Competitive pay $16.00-$16.50 depending on experience and fulfilling the job requirement with an additional $1.50 per hour weekend differential.
- CAREGiver referral program
- Paid time off after 30 days
- A variety of supplemental insurance plans available after 6 months/660 hours
- Paid training and continuing education with an on staff trainer
- CAREGiver celebrations & appreciation days
- 24 hour support from supportive office staff
CAREGiver you are just as important as the clients we serve! Clients will put their trust in you to support
their everyday living needs which include, household activities & duties, assist with personal hygiene care
(male/female bathing, toileting etc)
If you have a passion to help and looking to make a difference everyday, then Home Instead has an
opportunity for you!
Essential job requirements:
1. Weekday availability Monday-Friday 7 am-10 pm and every other weekend 24 hour availability.
2. Work a fulltime schedule of a minimum 35 hours a week, up to and including overtime.
3. Travel to clients within a 60 mile radius from the office to which you are assigned.
4. Ability to work 3 holidays per year
5. Perform CAREGiver to client introductions as scheduled.
6. Attend quarterly CAREGiver meetings.
7. Ability to communicate on a weekly basis with immediate supervisor
8. Reliable transportation, possess a valid license and valid auto insurance
Complete job description will be discussed during the interview process.
The Professional CAREGiver will complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen.
24/7 Support from local staff with offices in North Platte, Cozad and McCook
To apply for this fulfilling career opportunity go to our website at: www,homeinstead.com/380 or contact Rae at 308-532-3960
Each Home Instead Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.