Our Community Needs Your Help - Lead CAREGivers are needed! Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you to guide and oversee the care provided by our Home Instead Heroes!
Home Instead is hiring CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Provide ongoing learning opportunities for CAREGivers
- Increase CAREGiver participation rates for ongoing training
- Offer feedback regarding training needs
Prior Supervision Experience is Preferred but not required.
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Requirements to be a Lead CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week.
- Conduct classroom CAREGiver training.
- Provide personal care skill training for CAREGivers in clients’ homes as needed.
- Offer shadowing opportunities to new CAREGivers.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Or Text HISC375 to 22100
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.