Find fulfillment through a career as a professional caregiver
We highly value our Care Pros, and that’s why we asked Care Pro Christie to tell you what it can be like to work with Home Instead®.
You are a Care Professional
"They respect our schedule requests and days off. The training program is excellent and there is always someone available if a problem or concern comes up. Everyone in the office is very encouraging."
– Joni H. ~ Greeley, CO -
"I love getting to know my clients and hear about their lives. I meet the most interesting people. It is incredibly rewarding to know that I am helping to meet their needs so they can remain in their home."
– Holly M. ~ Estes Park, CO -
"I am so happy to work for a company that supports me. This allows my clients to receive the best care possible. The attentiveness and assistance from management and supervisors has been amazing. Thank you for letting my voice be heard!"
– Chelsea B. ~ Fort Collins, CO. -
"It is a great place to work. Great people in the office. The clients are very special." – Stephanie L. ~ Windsor, CO -
Hear from Christie
My caregiving skills:
- Being a positive force in someone's life
- Assisting with bathing & hygiene
- Helping with activities of daily living
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Performing light household tasks
- Listening and chatting
- Assisting with transportation needs
- Building professional relationships with my clients
- Being observant for changes in my clients health and well-being
Professional Caregiving Q&A