We are currently seeking candidates for Live-In CAREGiver positions for clients who lives in the Madison area.
Home Instead is looking for kind, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the Madison area. Home Instead provides a variety of in-home care services that allow people to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Core Value - At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
CAREGiver Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting & incontinence)
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to work on a live-in, 24-hour shift basis.
*One year or more experience a plus - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Able to pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, 3 years of driving experience
- Current auto insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time off & Time 1/2 on Holidays
- Online Recognition program to redeem for gift cards
- Referral Bonus
- Apparel discount
- Free coffee, soda & snacks in our CareGiver Cafe
- Chaplin Assistance program, wellness program
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401K
- 24 hour office support
- And much much more