Live In Caregivers (Must be a CHHA in NJ)
Princeton, Monroe Township & Neighboring towns
PROVIDING A STREAMLINED VIRTUAL HIRING PROCESS!
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Apply Now or Call our Recruiter Directly at (609)448-7555
At Home Instead Home Care, we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our clients. We know that happy employees make happy clients and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Home Instead Home Care is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from us through the years.
What We Offer
- Top of industry pay and benefits
- Medical Insurance - (eligible if you work 32 hours plus a week)
- Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- PPE Provided
- 1.5x Holiday pay
- Differential Weekend Pay Rates
- Supportive team
- Meet and Greets For Client and Caregiver
- Referral Bonuses
- Available 24/7 (Phone Support)
- Location –we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- PTO – Earn Paid Time Off
- Mileage Compensation – We’ll provide you with compensate for travel time driving your clients to doctors appointments, errands, etc.
Primary responsibilities and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Active New Jersey CHHA License
- Fully COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Authorized to work in the US
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-time
Pay: $180.00 - $200.00 per day, varies per client, location, and experience
Virtual Phone Interviews, Document Collection, & Minimal Office Time