Lafayette (Change Location)
Professional, Compassionate Home Hospice Care in Lafayette, Youngsville, Broussard, St. Martin Parish, and the Surrounding Areas
When facing a terminal illness, hospice care offers comfort, dignity, and improved quality of life for seniors and their families during an exceptionally challenging time.
Home Instead brings years of experience in delivering compassionate, personalized in-home hospice care in Lafayette, Youngsville, Broussard, St. Martin Parish, and the surrounding areas. Click here for the full list of areas where we provide in-home hospice care.
We understand that this can be an emotionally challenging period, which is why our primary focus is on enabling seniors to spend their remaining days in the company of their loved ones in the comfort of their own homes.
This includes private residences, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and even hospitals.
Our in-home hospice services are designed to effectively manage pain and alleviate other distressing symptoms, enabling our clients to make the most of their final months.
We also offer support for families as they navigate the challenges of grief and the end-of-life transition. With our hospice care, senior loved ones and families never have to face this journey alone, knowing our dedicated CAREGivers are there for them.
What Sets Our In-Home Hospice Care Apart
Our trained CAREGivers are prepared to support our clients and their families day and night. We take a personalized approach, working collaboratively with clients, their families, and other involved parties to develop customized hospice care plans. Our in-home hospice services include:
- 24-hour Home Care. Around-the-clock personal and support services in the comfort and familiarity of one's own home.
- Personal Care. Assistance with bathing, grooming, and bathroom visits from our professional CAREGivers.
- Medication Reminders. Our dedicated CAREGivers help seniors stay on track with their prescribed medication regimen by offering reminders for when it’s time to take each dose.
- Overnight Care. For families needing extra assistance, our CAREGivers provide overnight care in shifts.
- Respite Care. We offer short-term relief to family caregivers by having our CAREGivers take over caregiving duties for a designated period of time.
- Companionship. Our CAREGivers engage in conversations, participate in activities, and provide attentive companionship for your senior loved one.
- Peace of Mind. Our compassionate CAREGivers offer families peace of mind, knowing their senior loved one is in the hands of caring and trustworthy individuals.
- Practical Help. We provide assistance with transportation, light housekeeping, and meal preparation.
Get in Touch With Us for the Best In-Home Hospice Care Services in Lafayette, Youngsville, Broussard, St. Martin Parish, and the Surrounding Areas
Our Care Manager offers a free in-home consultation to assess your needs, answer questions, and develop a tailored care plan for your senior loved one.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation and get started with hospice care on your own terms.