Lafayette (Change Location)
Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services in Lafayette, Youngsville, Broussard, St. Martin Parish, and the Surrounding Areas
We believe that with the right care approach, your loved one can live a fulfilled life even in the face of memory loss. Let our team help you create a personalized care plan that delivers stability, support and compassion.
Please contact us to learn more about the Alzheimer’s and Dementia care services that we offer. We serve Lafayette, Youngsville, Broussard, St. Martin Parish, and the surrounding areas.
Caring for People with Dementia at Home in Lafayette, Youngsville, Broussard, St. Martin Parish, and the Surrounding Areas
With years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our Care Professionals to provide professional care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Care Pro Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our specially trained caregivers on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.