Are you looking for an opportunity with purpose? Do you find fulfillment in helping others and making a difference in your community? Or, perhaps you are seeking to support a vulnerable, isolated population? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead is looking for a caring and compassionate CAREGiver in Cumberland County to join our family as a full-time CAREGiver. We serve aging adults throughout Cumberland County, Maine to help them to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and empathy.
Benefits at Home Instead
- Competitive wages starting at $17/hour
- Guaranteed 35/hours paid per week
- CAREGiver centered culture with 24/7 office support
- Prioritization of health and safety
- Ongoing professional development & advancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA with matching
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and engagement
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental transportation
- Assistance with personal care services
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Available days, nights, and weekends as required
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to speak, read, and write clearly in English
- Complete a criminal background check, BMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Have access to safe, reliable transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year experience in home care or a related field
- Current CNA or PSS certification preferred
Apply now: https://gorhamme.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/openings! We can’t wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.