Fairfield County - South (Change Location)
About Our Caregiving Services for the Greenwich, Stamford, Fairfield, & Westport, CT Areas
We believe every family in the area deserves tailor made in-home senior care with a compassionate touch. That's why we established Home Instead® of Norwalk, CT and provide our home care services to the surrounding communities of Greenwich, Stamford, Fairfield, Westport, CT and beyond. No matter the care we are providing, whether it be memory care, respite care, or another service, we stick to our promise of providing compassionate assistance to seniors in our community. Get in touch with us today to get started with creating a senior care plan!
Proudly Serving Aging Adults & Their Families
- Do what we say we’re going to do – each and every time
- Solve care problems using compassionate, person-centered solutions
- Engage in thoughtful relationships with the families we serve
- Give back to our community
Hiring a professional caregiver helps your elderly loved one retain their independence, improves their mental health, keeps them safe, and benefits their quality of life. Our mission at Home Instead is to give our clients the support they need to remain in their own homes for as long as possible. Here are just a few of the benefits that come with taking advantage of our services:
- Preserve Independence: Many physical and cognitive health conditions can hinder people’s ability to live as independently as they once did. It can be devastating to lose the ability to care for yourself; however, with our home care services, your loved one can retain as much independence and dignity as possible. We assist our clients with the activities of daily living that they need, keeping them safe while supporting their independence and self-confidence.
- Boost Mental Health: Studies show that seniors who are able to remain in their own homes are happier and tend to have better memory retention than those who move to facilities. Our caregiving services give your loved one valuable companionship while allowing them to remain in comfortable, familiar surroundings.
- Lessen Health & Safety Concerns: As we age, our physical limitations grow. Areas of our homes that were once perfectly safe become more hazardous without our realizing it. Your senior care professional can assess your loved one’s home and point out any potential hazards to minimize trip or fall risks. If an unfortunate accident or emergency does happen, we will be right on hand to respond and provide care as soon as possible.
- Provide Support: Caregiving is time-consuming and difficult, especially if you don’t have the professional background that our team does. Our professional home care services give you and your family the support you need to keep your loved one’s needs met while going to work, running errands, and attending to your other obligations. Taking advantage of professional home health care services dramatically reduces caregiver burnout and gives you a chance to relax.
- Save Money: For many families, the expense of long-term care is a major consideration when making arrangements. In most cases, in-home caregiving services are more affordable than facilities. In addition, studies indicate that seniors who receive home care tend to recover more quickly and have lower hospital readmission rates than those who move to a care facility. This saves your family even more in health care costs over time.
- Peace of Mind: While our elderly family members still add substantial value to our lives, their physical limitations can complicate things that were once simple. Taking advantage of our caregiving services gives you peace of mind that your loved one receives the daily care that he or she needs, even when you can’t be around.
The team at Home Instead is ready to help your loved one with the caregiving services they need. We serve clients with a variety of needs throughout the Greenwich, Stamford, Westport, and Fairfield, CT area. Contact us today to learn more!
Your Home Instead team in Norwalk, CT possesses a heartfelt desire to work with seniors in the community. It is our ultimate goal to forge extraordinary relationships between our clients and their Care Professionals.
When you are ready for help, our caring staff is on call to quickly answer your questions and accommodate your senior services needs.
Apply for Senior Home Care Jobs in Norwalk, CT. Click the button below.