Do you want to work for a place where you are APPRECIATED? Home Instead understands the importance of helping seniors in our community to stay safe and happy in their homes. Home Instead Care Professionals help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care, and compassion. We are a great (and growing) Company to work for! You will love the team at Home Instead!
Home Instead is currently looking for Care Professionals in the areas of St. Clair and Monroe counties. Clients and shifts are available to fit around your schedule, with daytime, afternoon, evening, weekend and overnight shifts available to choose from.
Here are just a few of the things you might do as a Home Instead Care Professional:
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Assist with personal care, such as bathing and grooming
- Assist with toileting and incontinence issues
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Transport clients to appointments and assist with errands/shopping
- Pet care
Benefits of working for Home Instead
- Variety of available Hours – Days, Evenings, Overnights, & Weekends
- Competitive Wages- $17.00 - $19.50 / hour
- Training provided – No experience needed, but preferred
- Continuing education
- Supportive team & environment
- Work in your local area
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Program
- Benefits Available - Virtual Doctor/Dentist/Vision and more...
What we will require:
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old
- Applicants must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Personal reliable vehicle, auto insurance, and driver's license required
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to use basic technology (Cell phone apps) to be able to provide reports through our electronic system
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/299 or call 618-234-7640 to speak with Joanna.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.