Join our family! Become a Certified Home Health Aide- CHHA Professional!
Are you compassionate, reliable, and caring to do in Home Care ? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors?
Home Instead is looking for caregivers to care for the elderly. By joining our industry leading organization, you will be part of a team of exceptional healthcare professionals that enhance the lives of seniors. No experience necessary. After successful completion of training, you will earn a Certified Home Health Aide, CHHA, certification and be offered employment.
- Top of industry pay and benefits
- Medical Insurance - Blue Cross/Blue Shield (we pay 75% of the cost for employees)
- Vision Insurance, Dental, and Life insurance is FREE to employees who work 30 plus hours per week
- 401k with company match
- Steady work - a place to start or further a career
- Education/Learning – State of the art training model and support.
- PTO – Earn Paid Time Off
- High School Diploma or GED
- Successfully Pass a Background Check, Drug Test, and NJ Motor Vehicle check
- Authorized to work in the United States
- NJ Residence
- NJ Driver's License
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Hourly Caregivers must have a driver’s license, a clean driving record, and their own reliable vehicle
- Live – In caregivers are not required to have a license or a reliable car.
- Live In
HOME INSTEAD IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer. We empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse staff. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY or Call 973-379-4910