MUST HAVE NJ CHHA LICENSE - Jobs in Essex and Union County
Immediately HIRING: MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR NJ CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDES (CHHA)
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Our commitment is to both our clients and our CAREGivers. Home Instead knows that happy CAREGivers make for happy clients!
Trusted Senior Home Care since 1994. Caregiver positions are available for NJ CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDES (CHHA) to serve our amazing senior clients throughout Essex and Union Counties of New Jersey. We have a complete Virtual Hiring Process-you will be able to complete the application and interview process without having to visit our office!
COVID- 19 Protocols-We will conduct all employment interviews via telephone and video conferencing (Zoom)
$13 to $16 per hour
- COVID-19 Protocols
- Opportunity for advanced training with increased wages
- Health Benefits (if eligible) Blue Cross Blue Shield-employer pays 75% of the premium
- Employee Referral Bonus
- NJ earned sick leave (if eligible)
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Dementia and Alzheimer Certification opportunity to continue learning and training for increased wages
Multiple positions available IMMEDIATELY
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Weekends - Saturday and Sunday Shifts Available
Requirements to be a CAREGivers:
- NJ Valid Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) license must be current and valid
- Pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Must be an experienced driver with a valid driver’s license. Motor vehicle history must prove no accidents in the past 3 years or moving violations in the past 3 years
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid registration, valid auto insurance, and reliable vehicle (required if driving clients),
- Must read, speak, and understand English
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment while being accountable for individual goals
- Ability to respond to and work with a mature population, contributing to a warm, caring, and supportive environment for the enjoyment of the clients
- Be reliable and dependable
- Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of the individuals you serve
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
APPLY ONLINE OR CALL OUR OFFICE 973-379-4910
Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Home Instead does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.