HHA/CNA - Orange County
Lake Mary to Orlando to Kissimmee, and the entire tri county area
Do you desire to work for an organization where you can truly form meaningful relationships? Are you looking to leave a hospital job or Assisted Living because it’s a lot of hours on your feet? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer’s Care, and assistance with grooming, and bathing.
Home Instead Offers:
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Instead’s clients.
- A safe working environment with enhanced training
- Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- A competitive Caregiver/CNA referral program
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. They must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance and must be at least 18 years old.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.