Home Instead is hiring Part-Time Care Professionals!
** We have shifts in the morning, afternoon, and evening. We will work around a school schedule or second job. You pick the hours and the areas you want to work!**
Build a Lasting Relationship That TRULY Makes a Difference!!!
Help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community. Home Instead provides non-medical companionship and home care services to help seniors remain at home for as long as possible.
Here's what's in it for you: ~Competitive Pay~ Recognition programs~ Paid training opportunities~ Benefits~ Flexible Schedules to fit YOUR life!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Providing transportation for errands and appointments
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
*No previous experience necessary - PAID skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a Care Professional:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a warm, friendly manner
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Is 18 years or older
*Employment is dependent upon the results of a Criminal Background Check, Motor Vehicle Report, and Drug Screen*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.