Build a Lasting Relationship!
Help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community. Provide non-medical companionship and home care services to help seniors remain at home for as long as possible. We are hiring for temporary and permanent positions.
Here's what's in it for you: ~Competitive Pay~ Paid vacation~ Bonus Opportunities~ Shift premiums for weekends~ Recognition programs~ Paid training and continuing education opportunities! Flexible schedules to meet the demands of your work-life balance!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/250.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.