"Our primary mission is to keep seniors independent for as long as possible, and that means making sure Care Professionals have the tools and training they need to provide older adults with the highest quality care," said Paul Hogan, Co-Founder and CEO of the Home Instead network. "We offer resources and experiences that will benefit our employees in future endeavors they might choose."
What sets us apart from other agencies?
Paid vacation for our CARE Professionals
Shift premiums for weekend work!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*