Athens, Georgia (Change Location)
Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
Please reach out to your local Home Instead® office to review the range of memory care services that may be offered.
Caring for People with Dementia at Home
With years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our Care Professionals℠ to provide professional memory care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Care Professional Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our specially trained Care Pros on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.
Latest Review from our community
"I can not sing the praises of my moms home aide enough. She is the most caring, compassionate, and gentle person in the world. We needed more of a companion for my mother with Alzheimer’s. She needs more help and guidance rather than actual nursing care, as she is very healthy other than her brain. Home Instead has been perfect. They have listened to what we feel is best for her and have supported us in those decisions. I highly recommend this company and wish we had found them much sooner."