Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable CAREGivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and activities
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care
- Alzheimer's/Dementia care
Home Instead Offers:
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Holiday Pay
- Paid training
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Incentive Programs
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect·
- Ability to communicate with clients in a clear and friendly manner
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Visit our website at homeinstead.com/242 to apply. Or click on this link to submit your resume.
Our office is located at:
15 N 12th St
Lemoyne, PA 17043
We are proud to serve the seniors of Cumberland and Perry counties.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.