Do you prefer working weekends? Home Instead is hiring a Weekend On-Call Supervisor to be available Friday afternoons from 430pm through Monday morning at 8am EVERY OTHER WEEKEND.
Our Weekend On-Call Supervisor must be a steady multi-tasker ready to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This role connects our caregiving workforce with our senior clients and is expected to have a variety of skills, including but not limited to:
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver schedules and records in the software system.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, this job is for you!
Our Weekend On-Call Supervisor will also be expected to be a qualified CAREGiver whose duties include, but are not limited to:
Companionship and conversation
Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
Medication and appointment reminders
Assistance with grooming and bathing
Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
Why Home Instead?
Paid Time Off
Requirements to be an On-Call Supervisor:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
Ability to communicate with CAREGivers and clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
Possess a valid driver's license, vehicle and valid auto insuranceV
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.