WE ARE HIRING!!!!!.$15.00 per hour, with your own customized schedule, based around YOUR availability. Home instead is a well established company that has been serving clients locally for over 25 years and is steadily growing, we are in need of passionate, caring and sympathetic CARE*Givers that can help with keeping our clients safe, comfortable and at home.
Are you a person who would enjoy enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout your community? If so, Home Instead would love to have you join our team! We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, respect and compassion.Our areas of service include parts of Lake and Sumter Counties as well as the surrounding areas of Eustis, Mt. Dora, Tavares, Umatilla, Wildwood, & The Villages. We are seeking friendly, responsible residents within our community that have a proven ability to build and maintain trustworthy relationships with all ages.
All CAREGiver employment is part-time/on call and focuses on keeping the employee as busy as they would like to be within the applicant's availability.
Primary responsibilities & requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication and appointment reminders.
- Memory Care.
- Treat and care for our clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Successfully complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull, and carry.
- Possess a reliable vehicle, and the ability to drive self to work site.
- Possess a valid Florida driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience with a clean driving record.
- Flexible work schedules available.
*NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - skills training provided by Home Instead *
We have a variety of part-time shifts available. Overnight and weekend availability is always a plus, and can pay more! For more information about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/239 or call 352-323-6100.