care giver, HHA, CNA, companionship, home care
The Villages, Leesburg, Tavares, Eustis
$15.00 Per hour, No exp needed, We train you!!! We customize a schedule based around YOUR availability.
Our team is looking for dependable,caring, passionate, sympathetic and responsible individuals to join us in enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, respect and compassion. Our areas of service are parts of Lake and Sumter Counties including the surrounding areas of Eustis, Mt. Dora, Tavares, Umatilla, Wildwood, & The Villages. The ideal candidate is a mature minded resident, living within our service area and has a proven ability to build, maintain and encourage our clients, so their lives are even more enhanced.
All CAREGiver employment is part-time/on call and focuses on keeping the employee as busy as they would like to be within the applicant's availability.
$15.00 PER HOUR, which is 2-3 dollars ABOVE industry standards. With the ability to access your pay the next day!!!!
Primary responsibilities & duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and nutritious meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Memory Care
- Treat and care for our clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Successfully complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull, and carry.
- Possess a reliable vehicle, and the ability to drive self to work site.
- Possess a valid Florida driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience with a clean driving record.
- Flexible work schedules available.
*NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY ...contact us for further details!
We have a variety of part-time shifts available. Overnight and weekend availability is always a plus, and can pay more! For more information about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/239 or call 352-323-6100.