Please join our team and become part of our Home Instead Family. Our Community Needs Your Help!
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is hiring CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Prior Caregiving Experience is required. Personal or professional.
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 20-40 hours per week
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. $12.00 to $12.50 an hour to start. Benefits include Health, Dental & Vision Plans.
**Paid Travel time from clients home to next Clients home**
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.