Home Care Consultant
Home Instead is looking for a successful sales professional to take us to the next level in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. The Home Care Consultant position is responsible for maximizing our existing referral relationships, as well as seeking out & establishing new referral relationships. We are looking for a high energy and results focused candidate who is committed to the growth of our organization. This individual must be a self-starter, have excellent relationship management skills and be adaptable to the ever-changing senior care industry.
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement
- Paid training
- Health Insurance and Teladoc Health
- Simple IRA (Individual Retirement Account)
- Vacation Pay
- $300 bonus after 6 months
Primary Responsibilities of the Home Care Consultant:
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead
- Responsible for researching and developing Referral Provider Network relationships and producing referrals; performs all phases of consultative sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead® services and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- In conjunction with Home Instead franchise leadership, develops sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead brand. Effectively presents Home Instead marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls; presentations; closed sales; and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and co-workers.
- Conduct client/Care Professional introductions as needed
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients as needed
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Participate in various PR strategies
Education/Experience Requirements for the Home Care Consultant:
- College degree required or equivalent work experience
- Related business or sales experience (consultative sales a plus)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com or by calling our office at (734) 971-9023 from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.