Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We're seeking Full time and Part time applicants for a Home Health Aide who are driven to succeed in multiple areas, willing to take risks, open-minded and willing to learn, have a positive attitude and perspective, speak optimistically to themselves and others, and love all feedback.
Home Instead provides a variety of services home care that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We provide Home Health Care in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania including Allentown, Whitehall, Emmaus, Macungie, Trexlertown, Fogelsville, Center Valley and others. We have full time and part time and overnight positions available immediately.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Personal Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.