The Home Instead Difference
10 Reasons That Make Home Instead Different
1. Experienced Care – Leaders in home care. Proudly serving our community for 15 years. We have experienced professionals that are highly responsive and focused on best-outcomes.
2. High Quality CAREGivers – We conduct a highly selective screening process, often hiring less than 10% of the candidates that apply.
3. Professionally Screened, Bonded, & Insured – Our CAREGivers are thoroughly screened, bonded, and professionally insured. We conduct a multi-level drug screening on all new and existing employees.
4. World-Class Professionally Trained – Our staff completes a comprehensive classroom training before entering the home on their first shift. Advanced training is also available to existing staff who want to excel in their careers.
5. Quality Assurance – We conduct routine quality visits with clients and CAREGivers to ensure client satisfaction & compatibility of services.
6. Guaranteed CAREGiver & Client Compatibility – Significant focus on client & CAREGiver compatibility, emphasizing relationship before task.
7. CAREGiver & Client Introductions – Personalized CAREGiver to client introductions when services are initiated.
8. Highly Responsive – We are available 24/7/365. Speak with a live person from our office afterhours as part of our emergency on-call response team. (no voicemails, delayed callback, or answering services).
9. Highest-Standards in Home Care – We meet the highest standards of home care with hiring, training, and developing personalized care experiences.
10. Strategic Partnerships – We partner with the very best Home Health and Hospice companies in our community to help loved ones stay home.
We invite you to compare us with others you might consider.