Read what our CAREGivers Heroes have to say about Home Instead of Mesa, AZ:
Latest CAREGiver Reviews & Testimonials
"They have a lot of clients to work for! The staff are very nice to work for.."
- Posted by Susan C. (July 2021)
"What I like about Home Instead is That I can work flexible hours and days. The most important is to be able to work with clients that need help.."
- Posted by Blanca L. (July 2021)
"Friendly Staffers, who are dependable. Great hours of work. The convenience of direct deposit after a year of being employed, overtime and holiday pay. Regular inservice and training and being paid prior to a weekend or holiday that the pay date falls on"
- Posted by Hyacinth M. (July 2021)
"As a caregiver I feel comfortable going into clients home to assist them with whatever is needed for them . The office staff do a great job informing caregivers of the needs of our clients."
- Posted by Linda G. (July 2021)
"I love my job! I love my hours I love that if I have questions my staffers help me and help boost me feeling like an amazing care giver, I'm really grateful I'm not being forced to get the vaccine! My clients that I have are amazing. I'll always miss Liz Harris but growing with new families melts my heart! I love that Andrea trained me and she always has the best advice for me when I ask it!"
- Posted by Jenne C. (July 2021)
"The office staff is friendly and helpful."
- Posted by Kolena L. (July 2021)
"Everyone is super friendly and very helpful and they make you feel welcome"
- Posted by Audrey T. (July 2021)
"The office staff seems to care about me."
- Posted by Debbie W. (July 2021)
"Office staff are very friendly and always very helpful when I have needed to call with questions.."
- Posted by Elissa W. (July 2021)
"Nice company to work for"
- Posted by Syed Z. (July 2021)
"They offer you clients that are a good fit for you."
- Posted by Kathleen S. (July 2021)
"As a Care giver for Seniors, the Administrative Staff has always been there to support my needs as a Care giver; whether it be questions while on the job, issues which transpire on the shift and require additional assistance, or additional training requests. The administrative Staff has been patient, responsive, and cordial. I would recommend Home Instead Senior Care as a positive Employer, investing in the well being of its employees."
- Posted by Marty K. (May 2021)
"Nice people to work for"
- Posted by Bonnie P. (May 2021)
"They are very caring, compassionate, and understanding."
- Posted by Jeseka N. (May 2021)
"The appreciation of employees is amazing."
- Posted by Sheryl S. (May 2021)
"Organized, respected, on time, and care."
- Posted by Heya A. (March 2021)
- Posted by Crystal H. (March 2021)
"It's a great company and works with my hours so I'm home with my kids."
- Posted by Jenne C. (March 2021)
"They fit you to your clients to the best of their ability."
- Posted by Kathleen S. (March 2021)
"I love the staff always polite and professional."
- Posted by Ana A. (March 2021)
"The staffing department is very helpful all the time. The flexibility of the schedule."
- Posted by Yulitza Q. (March 2021)
"Everyone on staff is very supportive"
- Posted by Lynn Ann P. (March 2021)
"Flexibility and the staff is excellent!"
- Posted by Marshe M. (March 2021)
"Home Instead encompasses a wide area of need for Seniors regarding their personal care, companionship so they can stay within their home also providing for their safety."
- Posted by Jana A. (March 2021)
"This is a great place to work with such friendly staff that have made me feel so welcome in my new position with them."
"Every staff member I have talk to or asked questions of has been very professional and happy to make me feel comfortable as a new employee. They care as much for their employees as they do for their clients and their families! As an employer they are personable, professional and compassionate!"
- Posted by Amanda M. (March 2020)
"I like the the dedication of the Home Instead staff, particularly the tireless effort of the staffers to provide the very best care and services to the elder population in need. In turn the staffers are cognizant of the caregivers' schedules, and being considerate of distances traveled, and their kind consideration when caregivers have family emergencies or unexpected circumstances which can prevent them from performing their assignments, and/or accepting new assignments.
Home care agencies that I have worked for previously, have demonstrated a lack of appreciation and lack of consideration for staff, in addition to conducting business in a nonprofessional manner. Not so, with Home Instead..
Home Instead provides invaluable ongoing instruction and education classes on a regular basis for caregivers. Priceless."
- Posted by Yvonne C. (March 2020)
"They are a fabulous leader in the home health care field. They truly care about their clients and employees alike. They have the best staffing personnel and are always available to assist us!"
- Posted by Shaeleeh H. (April 2020)
"I like the flexibility!"
- Posted by Elizabeth M. (April 2020)
"[I like] Getting my full time hours and shifts [are] always available!"
- Posted by Cheryl R. (April 2020)
"I like all the staff members, they are very nice, polite, kind and helpful."
- Posted by Irfan Y. (April 2020)
- Posted by Lettye H. (October 2020)
"Keeps me up to date as to will be working what shift. In all cases they communicate well with the client and family."
- Posted by Joyce P. (December 2020)
"Home Instead Senior Care had a very nice and receptive staff. I am always provided enough hours and airways provided proper instruction on each individualized care plan."
- Posted by Crystal H. (December 2020)
"They have been very patient with my learning process!"
- Posted by Jacqueline P. (December 2020)
"Very personable and easy to work with."
- Posted by Kaylynn K. (December 2020)
"Home Instead is very flexible with your schedule so you can spend time with your family."
- Posted by Amy P. (December 2020)
"The flexible schedule and the ability to work closely with individual clients."
- Posted by Krislee T. (December 2020)