Home Instead-Edina is hiring entry level Care Professionals to help provide care for aging adults in our community!
This Care Professional position offers:
* Paid training and ongoing support
* Safe, positive work environment
* Competitive pay starting at $17 or higher, depending on qualifications and availability
* Flexible schedules! Work as few as 3 shifts per week or build your schedule for increased hours! Morning, afternoon, evening and overnight shifts available.
Care Professional will provide companionship and conversation, meal preparation, medication reminders, incidental transportation to appointments and help with errands, 1:1 assistance with hands-on activities of daily living, including bathing, toileting and dressing.
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass background study
- Ability to treat others and their property with dignity and care
- Ability to communicate with Clients in a friendly and respectful manner
Apply today by visiting Careers at: www.homeinstead.com167
Contact Monica Bertrand, Recruitment Coordinator, 952-929-5695 for more information.
Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour, depending on schedule availability and experience
COVID-19 safety considerations:
Comprehensive infection control protocol, according to CDC guidelines and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.