We are creating a culture of caring! Reap the rewards beyond measure and get paid too!
Make a difference and earn some extra income as a Home Instead CAREGiver providing support to seniors and their families in your area.
As a CAREGiver you can:
- Work flexible hours
- Experience quality training
- Receive ongoing support from our friendly staff
- Enjoy excellent compensation
- Our pay structure is $12.00 - $15.00 per hour based on the level of care we provide to our clients
- 21 years of age
- Valid Drivers License
- Proof of car insurance
- Reliable transportation
- able to lift push or pull 25 lbs
The real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made a difference in someone’s life and provided a family peace of mind.
Shifts available: 8a-12p, 1p-5p, 7p-7a, 7a-7p, 7a-3p, 8a-5p, 9a-2p
Please explore our current job openings and take the first step towards a new career as a Home Instead CAREGiver!