Care Professional Suggestion Box:
Got a suggestion? Tell us what we can be doing better for Care Pros:
Care Professional Forms and Links
- Care Pro Availability Sheet: Click Here (form must be downloaded, completed, and returned to office )
- Care Pro Benefits: Click Here
- Gift Form: Click Here (form must be downloaded, completed, and returned to office)
- Incident Report: Click Here
- Time Off Request Form: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram for stories, updates and events!
Home Instead Assistance Program
Home Instead offers a counseling service that is completely free to employees! Whether you are dealing with the struggle of losing a client, dealing with a difficult case, difficulty expressing your feelings, or overwhelmed at work and at home--the Home Instead Assistance Program is there for you! Learn more & find contact information.
Frequently Asked Questions from Care Professionals:
The 10th and 25th of each month.
(Check your spam/junk folder if you are not receiving your pay stubs)
From your email, click on PDF attachment and enter the last four digits for your Social Security Number: xxxx
First, attempt to clock in and/or out on the ClearCare Go App. Ensure you have a good phone signal. If not successful the first time, please try again.
If this does not work, please call the toll-free number on the back of your Home Instead badge. You must call this number from the client's phone. If neither of these steps work, call the office and a staff member will help troubleshoot the issue.
- Call (888) 884-1497 immediately upon arrival at the client’s home, using the client’s phone. Follow prompts, then hang up.
- Call same number at the end of your visit, follow prompts, hang up.
If you suspect abuse, please call 1-866-END-HARM (1-866-363-4276) to report.
- Home Instead shirt and identification badge (unless instructed by the office that it NOT be worn).
- Winter: A long sleeve shirt may be worn under your Home Instead shirt. A cardigan and jacket may be worn with your polo.
- Summer: Short sleeve Home Instead options are available.
- Black or khaki slacks or calf-length or longer capri pants or skirts. Shorts are not to be worn.
- Safe and comfortable footwear, close-toe shoes must be worn.
You may NOT wear the following: revealing shirts/tank tops, short skirts/shorts, denim jeans, sweat pants, pajama pants, yoga pants, heels, flip-flops, and hats.
Any questions about the dress code, please call the office.