Are you looking for a job where you can truly make a difference?
Do you have a heart for helping those in need?
Looking for CAREGivers in Kennesaw and surrounding areas!
Home Instead is looking for compassionate and dependable caregivers in and around Kennesaw, GA!!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
With competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts and hours, being a CAREGiver is the perfect role for those seeking a flexible and meaningful career opportunity.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Although experience is not required, it is preferred. A qualified candidate will have the following traits:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have a reliable and safe vehicle
Visit our WEBSITE or call (770) 425-4240 for details regarding CAREGiver opportunities near you.
*Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.