Home Instead has joined forces with Honor to provide Care Professionals with performance-based pay and choice of jobs to build the ideal schedule. Join Home Instead's extended support team at Honor by starting your application.
Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24/7 support? Join Honor as a Caregiver, we are hiring immediately!
Join a growing home care agency where you're valued and your work makes an impact on people's lives—including your own. We are currently looking for compassionate and dependable caregivers who are ready to begin working in Omaha and surrounding areas.
As a Caregiver, we highly encourage you to foster genuine relationships with the seniors in your community. We're relying on you to do your best to keep every senior client healthy, safe, happy and independent at home. If you're ready to join us in making a difference in older adults' lives, we'd love for you to apply!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits & 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays Paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Training
- Caregiver Referral Program
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- 24/7 Support
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication and a strong relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior clients
- Help client with all personal care needs
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Able to pass a background check
- Minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN
- Must be 21 years or older
We're ensuring that all Care Pros have supplies, such as masks, to wear at every shift and we are paying for flu shots if they need one.
We respect our caregivers and treat them like true professionals. You care for others, let Honor care for you! Join our team as a Caregiver. Apply today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.