What’s inside the Home Safety Checklist?
Download the free room-by-room Home Safety Checklist to learn how the following suggestions make an older adult’s home safer:
- Remove rugs and have a cordless phone in the bedroom
- Improve safety in the bathroom with non-slip mats and by storing medications properly
- Declutter the living room
- Install smoke detectors in the hallway
- Follow guidelines for ideal cabinet heights, lighting and floors for the kitchen
- And more tips for the laundry room, yard and garage
Download the Home Safety Guide
This guide provides a free room-by-room checklist to help make an aging adult’s home safer. Learn how to identify tripping and fall hazards, and improve the safety of potentially hazardous areas such bathrooms and kitchens.