1. Home Instead Senior Care offers flexible schedules and competitive pay.
2. CAREGivers enjoy the ability to work in a variety of environments – homes, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and more!
3. DC Care, Inc., dba Home Instead Senior Care, has been providing care for seniors since 2002. In that time we have performed nearly 2 million hours of service to seniors.
4. Home Instead Senior Care was named one of the Best Places to Work in the Brazos Valley by the Bryan/College Station Eagle.
5. Home Instead Senior Care has a highly acclaimed Training Program for CAREGivers as well as Alzheimer's Care and Hospice Support Training Programs.
6. Earn from $8.50 to $17.50 per hour.
7. Work one-on- one with seniors.
8. CAREGivers can earn paid vacation time.
9. Be a part of the most revered brand in the senior care industry.
10. Home Instead Senior Care has been named Best Provider of Homecare Services in numerous polls.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.