We would love to talk to you. Please call us during normal business hours. Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm. Or please explore our current job openings and apply online below.
Part Time/Casual Foot Care Nurse (RN/LPN)
As a Foot Care Nurse at Home Instead Senior Care you will provide advanced foot care to clients in their own homes and in facilities. We are looking for people who can work flexible hours. Home Instead Senior Care has an exceptional role for you as a Foot Care Nurse on our team. You will use your nursing skills and expertise to provide foot care services to clients who are unable to care for themselves and assist them in maintaining their dignity. Our ideal candidate is the type of person that provides compassionate care and will treat our clients the way you would want your own loved ones to be treated. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of our team.
Applicants who fit the requirements are encouraged to apply.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Are you ready to start a job that you will love? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in our community with the work that you do on a daily basis? You will be helping seniors by giving them the choice on where they want to age. You will be working with seniors who do not have Covid-19.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for Part Time CAREGivers to join us in our mission of serving Calgary and Okotoks seniors! No formal experience or certification is needed. You bring the heart, patience and reliability. We provide you with world class training and support to help you become a successful, professional CAREGiver. Successful applicants will have exceptional verbal and written skills with the ability to build relationships.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. As the world’s largest home care company, Home Instead leads the way in client and employee satisfaction. If you want to work for a company that is making a difference, apply today!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Working with seniors who have Dementia
• Meal Planning and Preparation
• Assistance with Personal care which includes: Bathing, grooming, Dressing and toileting
• Community engagement through social outings, transportation to appointments and more
• Medication reminders/ Assistance
• Light Housekeeping
• Our goal is to match our caregivers to our clients for ongoing weekly visits based on availability, background and personality. CAREGivers who provide a wide range of availability stay busy
• Local support available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
• Competitive Hourly Rates and Paid Training
• An AMAZING Team environment
• Medical Benefits are offered for CAREGivers working 20 hours or more per week
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
• You must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Have full access to their own vehicle and a valid driver's license for each shift
• Be able to pass a police background check and rigorous reference checks
• Shifts are available during the day, evening, weekend and overnight. Must have the same availability each week
If you are looking for a career where you will make a difference each and every shift and are able to meet the above criteria, we would encourage you to apply today.
Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too. Home Instead Senior Care® CAREGiversSM represent a lifeline for families.
But the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. Please explore our current job openings below and take the first step towards employment.