In-Home Senior Care For Thomasville, GA
The Home Instead Senior Care office in Valdosta, GA provides a complete range of trusted senior in-home care for families in Thomasville. Our experienced CAREGivers are committed to helping seniors live safe and fulfilling lives in their homes, and our Thomasville home health aides are carefully matched to the needs and personality of each senior.
Each of our CAREGivers is thoroughly screened, extensively trained, insured and bonded to give families complete confidence and peace of mind in the quality of our elder in-home care services. We tailor the non-medical home care services provided to the needs of each client, becoming a helpful part of the team caring for your senior.
A Complete Range of Senior Home Care Services in Thomasville, GA
Home Instead Senior Care serving Thomasville provides a complete range of elder care services wherever home may be. Whether for a few hours of short-term help or long-term 24/7 senior care, Home Instead provides compassionate senior care in your absence. Here are some of the most common senior in-home care services we provide:
- Thomasville Senior Companionship Care: most seniors enjoy visits from a new friend and helping them accomplish tasks and enjoy favorite activities is good for seniors' health. We can play games, visit neighbors, watch movies or plan activities, whatever is most helpful for the senior and their family.
- Thomasville Home Helper Services: receiving help with home tasks that are more difficult for seniors is often crucial to allowing seniors to continue to live in their home. Plus, our home helper services free up time for family caregivers to spend more quality time with their loved one. Home Helper services include cleaning, laundry, shipping, running errands and helping however we can.
- Thomasville Personal Care Services: having an outside caregiver help with personal care such as bathing, dressing and mobility helps preserve important family relationships and preserves the dignity of the senior. Our trained CAREGivers treat each senior with the utmost of respect in all personal care matters.
- Thomasville Respite Care: our CAREGivers can fill in for family caregivers to allow them to find time for their own lives and family, go on vacation or just take time to replenish your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Thomasville Alzheimer's Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained in our award-winning Alzheimer's Care program and can work with seniors and provide the assistance and encouragement to help them cope with the challenges of Alzheimer's.
- Thomasville Dementia Care: our CAREGivers are specially trained to serve those suffering from dementias. They have the patience, empathy and love required to provide the highest quality of life possible.
- Thomasville Senior Transportation Services: our CAREGivers are more than a taxi service for seniors. We come early to help them prepare for the outing, accompany them during their appointment or activity, take notes if desired, and return home with them until they are fully comfortable at home.
- Thomasville Incontinence Care:Incontinence is a manageable issue for most seniors with a combination of adjusted routine, reminders, education and helpful products. It’s the second leading reason seniors move from home, but our CAREGivers can help your senior manage it.
- Thomasville Short Term Senior Care: studies have shown that seniors recover from surgery, accident or illness more quickly in their own home with the support of home health aides. Scheduling some extra help at home enables seniors to return to their home more quickly.
- Thomasville Senior Errand Assistance: our CAREGivers provide the help needed to get errands done so your senior can continue to live safely at home. We can go to the store, pick up dry cleaning, get the car serviced or any other “running around” that will help.
We make it easy to get started with a complimentary initial consultation. We can get to know each other, we'll listen carefully to your needs and concerns, we can share the experience of hundreds of other local families with whom we've worked, and we'll make recommendations for service. Please call us today at 229-245-0123 or 800-545-5758. We look forward to meeting you soon.