Home Instead has a passion to help seniors in need. Not only can we help in a person's home or in a facility, providing a positive and supportive experience can make all the difference.
Here are the roles that we need to fill periodically.
- Caregiver (Direct client care within a person's home or at a facility)
- Staffing Coordinator (Coordinate schedules between Caregiver and Client)
- Recruiting and Retention Coordinator (Finding and taking great care of the Caregivers)
- Community Service Rep (Making Home Instead a central part of the local community)
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper (Be the glue that holds everything together)
- Client Care Coordinator (Visits clients for quality assurance)
- Receptionist (A friendly voice managing the phones)
- Service Coordinator (Performs service inquiries and care assessment)
- Office Manager (Ensures the office runs smoothly)
- Director of Client Care (Oversees delivery of care between Caregiver and Client)
If you don't see a current opening for your dream job, please take a moment and set up a notification below so that you will be one of the first to hear about openings when they surface.