Get a job as a Care Professional: 888-678-8575
Pay & Benefits
The benefits of developing meaningful relationships are everlasting. Many Home Instead® Care Professionals can hardly believe they get paid for doing a job they love. It's hard to put a price on the satisfaction of helping others in need and seeing the smile on a senior's face at the end of the day.
Care Pro Pay
Care Pro pay may vary by location, level of training and type of shift. Talk to your local Home Instead employer to learn how much you can earn as a Home Instead Care Pro.
- Training -Our training program can equip you to confidently step into an aging adult’s home and deliver the individualized care they need.
- Professional Growth -Local Home Instead offices may offer classroom sessions and OnDemand training opportunities to help you develop and expand your career.
- Benefits -Options vary by franchise business location and may include holiday pay, travel expenses, health insurance and 401(k) participation.
- Prioritized Care Pros Client matching - Local Home Instead offices factor in your skills, schedule, location, and previous Client preferences so you enjoy your shifts to the fullest.
- Contribution to social purpose - Feel good knowing you’re part of a network that’s constantly contributing to local communities.
- Contribution to diversity and inclusion - We strive to expand the diversity of our network by including people from all different backgrounds with all kinds of talent to contribute to our mission.
- Enhanced professional reputation - When you work with Home Instead, you’re associating yourself with the leading brand in the senior care space.
Start your career as a professional caregiving today! 888-678-8575. Your job will make a difference in someone's life.
Latest review from our community
"Everything I have experienced at Home Instead has been amazing. I really enjoy working for them. Everyone is supporting and willing to help you out if you ever have questions."