Our Community Needs Your Help!
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is hiring full time and part time CARE PROFESSIONALS to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Home Health Aide (HHA), C.N.A., Assisted Living, Home Health Care, or Hospice Aide experience preferred, but not required.
All CARE PROS will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training CARE PROS will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Requirements to be a CARE PROFESSIONAL are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week.
Competitive Pay with benefits including:
- $13 to $18 per hour based on experience, certification, and level of care delivered.
- Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Training
- Customizable Schedule
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.