Are you looking for a job you can LOVE (v)? We are looking for an outstanding Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients. Immediate opening in the Bristol and Salem areas!
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
We would love to help you uncover whether a career move could offer the stretch, growth, satisfaction, and personal impact you need to achieve your career goals. Visit homeinstead.com!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.