Are you a great CAREGiver? Home Instead is looking for caring, reliable CAREGivers to join our team! Our mission is to spread LOVE (v) while providing compassionate care to our senior clients. Our non-medical services allow seniors to age with dignity and grace while safely remaining in their home.
- Flexible Scheduling - Weekends & Evenings Available!
- Competitive Pay starting at $11.00 per hour
- Premium Pay for Weekends
- Paid Training
- Caregiver/Client Referral Bonus
- 24HR Caregiver Help Line
- Engaged and Caring Office Staff
- Part or Full-time Hours Available
- Paid Time Off after 3 months
- Health, Dental, and Eye Insurance (available to qualified employees after 1yr)
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and Memory Care
- Demonstrate dignity and respect to our clients and their property
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional, friendly manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.