Home Instead Senior Care is seeking a Recruitment and Engagement Manager (REM) for our Kenosha location. This dynamic person will be focused on recruiting top CAREGiver talent through on-line posts, walk-ins and community networking. The REM is also responsible for managing the CAREGiver team through one-on-one coaching and annual reviews. The REM reports directly to the General Manager and works closely with all team members at the branch.
As the face of Home Instead in the community, this team member must demonstrate our core value, Love (v.), in all interactions with internal and external customers and staff: patience, kindness, humility, selflessness, respectfulness, forgiveness, honesty and commitment.
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community, while identifying key recruitment sources
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner
- Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle checks and drug screens on all CAREGivers
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to Form I-9, W-4, etc.
- Develop engagement strategies to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships
- Meet expectations with respect to critical metrics, such as CAREGiver utilization, turnover, etc.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system
- Help plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings
- Ensure CAREGiver availability optimization and utilization of CAREGiver hours
- Accountable for CAREGiver tier management and training
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EEO, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
- All other duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree in business-related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience recruiting top talent preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality of information
- Effective interpersonal skills while building relationships easily and naturally
- Sound judgment and good decision-making
- Demonstrated discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies, and procedures
- Demonstrated complex problem solving with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Successful networking skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Sales & results driven
- Sense of urgency while meeting deadlines
- Strategic thinker
- Competitive wages with performance bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and holidays (including your birthday!)
We Care Senior Care, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, marital status and all other protected categories in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.