The passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it a purpose. At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it starts with our Care Professionals!
Benefits of Home Instead:
· 30-40 HRS/WEEK (FULL TIME) 20-29 HRS/WEEK (PART TIME) HOURLY PAY: $13-$14 depending on experience with IMMEDIATE HIRE available!
· Hiring Weekend and overnight care professionals with immediate hours available.
· Paid time off and merit-based raise after 90 days followed by annual reviews
· Supplemental Health Insurance
· Referral Bonuses
· Background check charges reimbursement after 90 days
· We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
· Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
· We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver: Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication reminders; Alzheimer’s Care, Personal Care assistance. Provide care and engaged clients with activities they love. Caregiver Skills and Qualifications: Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, and DMV check; Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support families with loved ones needing care to age well at home and to ease a family’s caregiving struggles. Home Instead is an organization rooted in preserving the love and dignity of loved ones while allowing them to age in place. We bring compassion and caring into this meaningful work of caring for our vulnerable and isolated population in our community. We do this by providing a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Our Care Professionals bring safety, pleasantry, personalized care and professionalism into every client experience they encounter. Our Care Professionals represent the face of our organization every day and exemplify the spirit of our founders, a mission to help every senior live his or her best life in our client's home every day. APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you! Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.