Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. As a caregiver at Home Instead, prospective candidates will enjoy flexible hours and the ability to make a true impact in their community.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Dementia care
· Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
· Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
If interested please reach out to our office (607) 319-0075.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.