Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a caring, compassionate Caregiver who has Office Administration experience to join our Pinehurst team. Candidate must be detail-oriented, highly organized team player and able to multi-task in high pressure situations. This position will require the employee to work 50% or more of their time Caregiving and/or training other Caregivers. Office work will include answering the phones, paperwork organization (client & caregiver files), filing, scheduling and introducing Caregivers to clients. There may be some after-hours work required.
Desired Office Qualifications:
- General administrative experience
- Customer Service skills
- Experience using a computer and the ability to learn new computer software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines; sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Caregiver Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead by example
- Ability to follow and take direction such as with care plans
- Social skills: companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Care
- Take the initiative to make things better.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.