Home Instead needs your help now more than ever to care for the older adults in our community! OVERNIGHT SHIFTS NOW AVAILABLE!
Make a lasting impact and bring HOPE to a senior in need.
Are you looking to work for a company that treats you more like a valued team member than just another employee? We believe in our services, and we believe in our CAREGivers. If you have a heart for caring, we would love to speak with you! Home Instead CAREGivers/Personal Care Assistants go to the homes of seniors to provide non-medical services to enhance their quality of life and enable them to stay in their home.
We talk to seniors on a daily basis who are facing the challenges of aging, and they need assistance. We don't want to leave them without the care that they need, but we can't serve them without your help. We currently have part-time positions open with shifts available morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight ranging from 3 - 12 hours in length.
Home Instead CAREGivers/Personal Care Assistants benefit from initial and on-going job training, flexible scheduling, and the opportunity to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships. Serving Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Pinebluff, Whispering Pines, Vass, West End, Seven Lakes, Carthage, and Cameron.
What's in it for you?
If you want to "give back" and make a difference in the lives of older adults, Home Instead is the place for you! We also that you are looking for a job for a reason...here is what you need to know about what Home Instead offers YOU!
- Paid training - Initial and on-going enrichment classes
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible schedule
- Part-time employment
- Access to call-in and virtual telehealth visits! (For qualifying employees)
- Quick access to advances and pay via Tapcheck!
- 24-hour caring, professional support staff
- Benefits available to those who qualify! Offering 401Ks, Aflac supplemental insurance, and minimum essential health coverage
- Wage increases for hours served and excellent performance
What does this job look like?
This is more than a job; this is about connecting with a senior in need and changing his or her life. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with walking, bathing, grooming, dressing, and incontinence care
- Alzheimer's/dementia care
- Transportation/running errands
What do you need to join our Home Instead Family?
- No experience necessary, but prior caregiving experience is preferred (have you cared for a family member or loved one?)
- No license or certification necessary for our CAREGiver/Personal Care Assistant position! We will train you!
- Must have a compassionate heart and a desire to help seniors
- Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors in an honest, dignified, and respectful manner
- Must have own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance under own name
- Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
Are you ready to be a bright spot in a senior's day? Apply today at homeinstead.com/835 for the opportunity to join our team! We cannot wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.