Home Instead needs your help now more than ever to care for the older adults in our community!
Are you a CNA who is compassionate and enjoys caring for others? Do others look to you for guidance and leadership when faced with a difficult situation with a patient or client? Do you enjoy encouraging others and helping them develop their skills and communication? Are you looking to work for a company that treats you more like a valued team member than just another employee?
If so, you could be the right fit to join our Home Instead family as our LEAD CAREGiver/CNA in Moore County, NC!
We believe in our services, and we believe in our CAREGivers. If you have a heart for caring, we would love to speak with you! Home Instead CNAs go to the homes of seniors to provide non-medical services to enhance their quality of life and enable them to stay in their home.
Home Instead is looking for a caring and compassionate Lead CAREGiver/CNA in Moore County to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults.? This is a busy job that requires constant communication with our CAREGivers and our clients. If you like a quiet, steady work environment - this is not the job for you. If you like talking to people, helping seniors, and have a passion for training new CAREGivers, then perhaps, this could be a good fit for you!
What's in it for you?
If you want to "give back" and make a difference in the lives of older adults, Home Instead is the place for you! We also that you are looking for a job for a reason...here is what you need to know about what Home Instead offers YOU!
- Paid training - Initial and on-going enrichment classes
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible schedule
- Verification of CNA hours worked for state certification renewal
- Part-time employment
- Access to call-in and virtual telehealth visits! (For qualifying employees)
- Quick access to advances and pay via Tapcheck!
- 24-Hour caring, professional support staff
- Benefits available to those who qualify! Offering 401Ks, Aflac supplemental insurance, and minimum essential health coverage
- Wage increases for hours served and excellent performance
What does this job look like?
Our Lead CNA position is all about supporting our current CNAs and CAREGivers as they serve our clients. This role is geared to provide support, training and encouragement so that the CAREGiver feels confident in the care they are providing. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Provide training for new CAREGivers
- Introduce CAREGivers to new clients
- On-shift shadowing of CAREGivers to providing guidance and support
- Providing care to our clients and covering call-off shifts (CAREGiving)
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with walking, bathing, grooming, dressing, and incontinence care
- Alzheimer's/dementia care
- Transportation/running errands
- Must have a minimum of 3 years CNA experience
- Must have current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
- Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors in an honest, dignified, and respectful manner
- Must be able to communicate with clients and caregivers in a clear and congenial manner
- Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Must have own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance under own name
- Must have a passion for training others
- Must feel confident and comfortable speaking in group settings
Are you ready to be a bright spot in a senior's day? Apply today at homeinstead.com/835 for the opportunity to join our team! We cannot wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.