Our Community Needs Your Help - OVERNIGHT CAREGivers needed! Weekend Availability required
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is hiring full/part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.